Children's Community Care in Lewisham
We provide community services for children in the borough of Lewisham.
Our services are delivered directly into patient homes, at health centres and GP surgeries, in schools, children’s centres and at Kaleidoscope, our integrated centre for children and young people.
Community services for children in Greenwich are provided by Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust.
What services are available?
We provide a wide range of services, including:
- School Health Nursing Team
- Health Visiting
- Children's Community Nursing
- Children’s Community Physiotherapy
- Children's Speech and Language Therapy
- Children's Occupational Therapy
- Looked After Children
- Family Nurse Partnership
- HIV Services
- Immunisation Team
- Multi Agency Planning Pathway