ENT Services at University Hospital Lewisham
The ENT Department treat patients with conditions related to the ear, nose and throat.
020 8333 3216
What conditions does the department treat?
In addition to general ENT services, the team deliver a wide range of specialist clinics, including:
- Voice Clinic
- Otology (Hearing) Clinic
- Rhinology (Nose and Sinus) Clinic
- One-stop Clinic for Neck Lumps
- Two Week Wait Clinic
- Combined ENT and Dermatology
- Children's ENT
- Emergency ENT clinics
Who are the clinics for?
The clinics are for anyone with a condition related to the ear, nose or throat who has been referred by a GP or an alternative medical professional.
Why choose the ENT department at University Hospital Lewisham?
- The ENT Department at University Hospital Lewisham are extremely experienced, and use state-of-the-art equipment to enable the best possible care for patients.
- The team deliver a wide range of specialist clinics, including the highly-regardedVoice Clinic, which receives referrals from across the UK.