Audiology at University Hospital Lewisham
The audiology department at University Hospital Lewisham treats patients with hearing and balance impairments and provides a comprehensive hearing aid service.
020 8333 3000 ext 8132
What conditions does the clinic treat?
The Department treats a wide range of conditions, including:
- Hearing impairment
- Vestibular disorders
- Auditory processing disorder
Who is the audiology clinic for?
The hearing aid service is for anyone aged over 50.
The vestibular and tinnitus services are for anybody referred by the ENT department at University Hospital Lewisham.
- Mr Gareth Lewis, head of audiology
- Robert Armstrong, chief audiologist
What else do you need to know?
- Patients need to arrive promptly for their appointment, as audiology appointments do run on time.
- Patients for the vestibular clinic should not take vertigo medication or consume any alcohol for 48 hours before their appointment.