Audiology in Sidcup
The Audiology Department at Queen Mary's Hospital provides services of diagnostic assessment and rehabilitation of hearing, tinnitus, and vestibular disorders.
020 3910 7374
What conditions does the clinic treat?
The Department treats a wide range of conditions, including:
- Hearing impairment
- Vestibular disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorder
Who is the Audiology Clinic for?
The hearing aid services is for anybody over 50 yrs old.
The vestibular and tinnitus services are for anybody referred by the ENT Department at Lewisham Hospital.
- Mr Gareth Lewis, head of audiology
- Robert Armstrong, chief audiologist
What else do you need to know?
- Patients need to arrive promptly for their appointment, as audiology appointments do run on time.
- Patients for the vestibular clinic should not take vertigo medication or consume any alcohol for 48 hours before their appointment.