Bromley stroke rehabilitation service
The Bromley stroke rehabilitation team (BSRT) provides specialist stroke rehabilitation for patients in the borough of Bromley, either in their own homes, nursing homes or residential homes. You may be referred by your consultant, your GP or other health professionals involved in your care.
Bromley stroke rehabilitation team, 37 Marvels Lane, London, SE12 9PN
Office hours Monday to Friday 9am–5pm. We do not provide a service over weekends, evenings or bank holidays
020 3049 2651
The team includes:
- Occupational therapists
- Speech and language therapists
- A clinical nurse specialist
- Rehabilitation support workers
What can we offer?
The team offers rehabilitation for up to six weeks following the patient’s discharge from hospital.
We accept referrals for adult stroke patients who:
- Are registered with a Bromley GP
- Have a clinically diagnosed stroke
- Are medically stable and able to participate in and benefit from therapy
- Have stroke rehabilitation goals that can be achieved within six weeks.
Healthcare professionals who wish to refer a patient to the service should download and complete this referral form.