We publish a number of important documents throughout the year. Please click on the links below to access the documents you need:
Visit the: audit letters archive page for information on previous years.
Visit the: annual reports and accounts archive page for information on previous years.
- CE Statement - Bribery Act
Following the tragic death of Amin Abdullah [staff member at Imperial College NHS FT] in 2015 and with oversight from the Trust’s Respect, Compassion and Wellbeing Programme Board, the Trust undertook a detailed review of the: Disciplinary Policy [pdf] 850KB to ensure that it promoted a culture of fairness and was in accordance with our values.
As a result of this commitment, significant improvements were made to our disciplinary procedures, all of which are underpinned by the revised Disciplinary Policy which was reviewed in partnership with staff-side colleagues to ensure it reflected our values and our commitment to making the Trust a great place to work, and met the recommendations as set out by NHSI. The Trust introduced a number of improvements in practice including:
- A pre-disciplinary decision tree checklist (modelled on just culture methodology) to ensure all formal investigations are proportionate to the concerns identified and only when all alternatives have been fully considered
- A service level agreement with defined roles, responsibilities including in relation to the health and wellbeing of the affected employee
- Defined timeframes for the completion of investigations, with performance being regularly reviewed against this SLA. The average length of time taken to resolve a case has now been halved
- Training for line managers leading on internal investigations
- Support for staff going through a disciplinary process which includes access to the Employee Assistance Programme, pastoral support, regular updates and Occupational Health if required.
- Sharing anonymised disciplinary outcomes with staff
We remain committed to achieving the overriding objective of enabling a fair, respectful and compassionate culture, and protecting the safety and wellbeing of our staff. We are seeking to continuously improve our processes in response to feedback and learning from best practice.”
- Board cover sheet April 2021
- Service Report June 2020 to March 2021
- Freedom to Speak Up Report WEC July 2022 front sheet
- End of Year FTSU report: 1 April 21 to 31 March 22
- Quality Account 2021-2022 [pdf] 1MB
- Quality Account 2020-2021 pdf 348KB
- Quality Account 2019-2020
- Quality Account 2018-2019
- Quality Account 2017-2018
- Quality Account 2016-2017
- Quality Account 2015-2016
Adult Safeguarding Declaration < click to download
Safeguarding Children Declaration < click to download
As part of the government’s commitment to improve the transparency of how public funds are used, NHS bodies are required to publish all expenditure over £25,000.
Expenditure over £25,000 since the Trust was formed (1 October 2013) is shown below. All documents are in the Microsoft Excel format.
- January 2023 [xls] 65KB
- December 2022 [xls] 69KB
- November 2022 [xls] 68KB
- October 2022 [xls] 66KB
- September 2022 [xls] 61KB
- August 2022 [xls] 62KB
- July 2022 [xls] 64KB
- June 2022 [xls] 57KB
- May 2022 [xls] 65KB
- April 2022 [xls] 70KB
- March 2022 [xls] 73KB
- February 2022 [xls] 71KB
- January 2022 [xls] 60KB
- December 2021 [xls] 59KB
- November 2021 [xls] 61KB
- October 2021 [xls] 59KB
- September 2021 [xls] 65KB
- August 2021 [xls] 59KB
- July 2021 [xls] 61KB
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
Please see the: Trust expenditure archive page for information on the years 2020/21-2013/14.
- Operating Plan 2019/20 pdf 876KB
- Operating Plan - Public Summary 2017/18 and 2018/19 pdf 515KB
- Operating Plan 2016-17 pdf 686KB
- Operating Plan 2018/19 pdf 496KB
- Virtual Patient Record Project: Commitment to Proceed