The Trust is committed to promoting equality, valuing diversity and protecting human rights.
This commitment includes working to eliminate discrimination against employees, patients, services users and carers on the grounds of age, disability, gender (or gender reassignment), marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We recognise that everyone has different needs in relation to public services, and that in both the workplace and as service users, certain individuals/groups of individuals can experience unfair and unequal outcomes. To assist us in understanding and taking action where necesarry, the Trust will implement the Department of Health's Equality Delivery System (EDS) for the NHS.
Implementing this system will help us to meet the commitment set out above as well as those contained within the Equalities Act 2010.
- Gender pay gap March 2018.pdf
- Workforce directorate profile
- Workforce gender profile
- Workforce age profile
- Workforce disability profile
- Workforce ethnic profile
- Workforce Race Equality Standard Infographic Summary (pdf 1MB)
- Workforce Race Equality Standard Reporting Template 2015 (pdf 214KB)
- Workforce Equalities Report 2015 (pdf 2MB)
- Workforce Equalities Report 2016 (pdf 3MB)
- Workforce Equalities Report 2017 (pdf 4MB)
- Promoting Equality Valuing Diversity and Protecting Human Rights (pdf 279KB)
- Trust Workforce Profile (pdf 2MB)
- Equality Delivery Scheme (powerpoint 631KB)
- Equality Delivery Scheme Update (doc 102KB)
- Equality Delivery System for the NHS (pdf 1MB)
- Equality Profile (pdf 3MB)
- South London Healthcare Equality profile (pdf 412KB)
- NHS Workforce Race Equality Standard report 2015-16 (pdf 602KB)
- Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) report 2016-17 (pdf 611KB)
- Equalities Objectives - actions tracking table 2015 to 17 (doc 159KB)
- Workforce Race Equality Action Plan (doc 61KB)