We offer video appointments through Attend Anywhere – a secure, NHS backed system. The decision to offer a video appointment will be made by a medical professional depending on your individual care needs.
If you use a PC or Mac, you must use Google Chrome (for Windows/Mac/Android devices), Microsoft Edge (Windows) or Safari (For iOS devices and Macs).
You can also use most types of smart phone (Apple or Android) using Google Chrome (Android devices) or Safari (For iOS devices).
If you are due to have a video appointment, please use the link below to select your clinic waiting room.
It is a good idea to enter the waiting room at least five minutes early and your clinician will join you on the video when they are ready to begin the appointment.
We recommend you test your technology before your appointment using the 'test call' button. You can do this at any time prior to your appointment.
More Information and advice
If you have a video appointment scheduled you may find these resources useful:
- Want to find out more about how your consultation will work? See our Patient Information Leaflet [pdf] 440KB
- Looking for a quick guide on how to begin the appointment? See our Attend a consultation poster [pdf] 176KB
- Having problems? See our Quick Troubleshooting guide [pdf] 641KB
- Watch this great video made by South East London Cancer Alliance with patients: Top tips for patients – making the most of your video and phone appointments
- You can also watch the Appointments by Attend Anywhere video below: