"One Trust – serving our local communities"
Our vision is to truly unite services and staff in Lewisham and Greenwich to build on what we do well in both boroughs.
This will provide a basis for Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust to become a successful Foundation Trust in the future.
It will ensure we meet the specific needs of demographically challenging, diverse and rapidly growing local populations.
Working with our partners, we aim to provide the best possible possible healthcare for local communities.
We will achieve this through five objectives:
1. Provide consistently safe, high quality, patient-focused services;
2. Create a strong, unified, sustainable and well-governed organisation;
3. Strengthen and extend effective relationships with all our partners for the benefit of local people
4. Promote a caring workforce through good quality leadership and excellence in education
5. Secure the future of the organisation as a clinically-led, independent, and commercially viable Foundation Trust.
Living Our Values
Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust has encompassed the values of the NHS Constitution as its values, and the behaviours these entail.
“Living Our Values” is a process that engages with all staff to help them to describe what these values mean to them in the context of the role they perform in the organisation, and the organisation will hold people to account by them.
It also supports inter-professional staff in patient care areas to develop a local charter which describes specifically how those values are demonstrated in their team and place of work.
For staff in corporate areas, it helps them to describe how many ‘steps away’ their role is from front line patient care, and how their role support this.
It is about making the NHS Constitutional values come alive within the Trust, and be meaningful to staff in their day to day practice.
How We Are Performing
How we are performing against key targets >>
What external organisations think of our services >>
How patients rate the care we provide >>