NHS Big Tea 2022
It's the nation's biggest tea break, and a chance to raise money for NHS charities – the NHS Big Tea is upon us for 2022!
Tuesday 5 July
Our Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust Charity wants everyone in our amazing local communities to break out the mugs and teapots and get brewing!
We'll be encouraging all our colleagues to have that all-important break, but we're also encouraging you to organise your own tea party to raise funds – all of which will go straight to improving the support we offer our doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals.
Here are five easy, tea-sy steps to getting involved:
1. Register your tea party
Let us know what you're planning! If you'd like to put on a Big Tea party, please complete our registration form to let us know you’ll be taking part.
2. Plan your party by downloading your Big Tea materials:
We have lots of resources to make your event the best it can be. These downloadable materials are perfect for spreading the word with your colleagues and decorating your workspace.
- NHS Big Tea Bunting [pdf] 161KB
- NHS Big Tea Food Cards [pdf] 335KB
- NHS Big Tea Poster [pdf] 851KB
- NHS Big Tea Sponsorship Form
- NHS Big Tea Gift Aid Form
3. Enjoy the big day and host your own Big Tea party!
- Get together with friends or family
- Fundraise at your workplace
- Organise an event at your school
- Organise a virtual event
- Raise a cuppa at your place of worship or sports club
You can set up a dedicated Big Tea fundraising page on our Just Giving dedicated portal
- Alternatively, once you've enjoyed your tea party and collected all your sponsorship money, you can donate to the NHS Big Tea in the following ways:
- Online: simply visit our J ust Giving page to pay in your donations
- By cheque: you can make out a cheque to "Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust Charitable Fund" and post it to the attention of Margarita Vidiella, Head of Charity
Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust Charity
Board Secretary’s Office
University Hospital Lewisham
Lewisham High Street
London, SE13 6LH
5. Tell us about your tea party!
Once you have donated, rest assured that all money raised will go straight to making improvements for patients and staff.
We also want to hear about your preparations, and how the big day went – and of course see any lovely pictures you have of your tea party!
Share them with us by:
- Posting on social media with the hashtag #NHSBigTea and tagging in @LGTCharity on Twitter, lgt_charity on Instagram, or @LGTCharity on Facebook.
- Emailing our Charity directly on email@example.com.
If you have any questions or queries about hosting at Big tea party, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Trust charity team on: firstname.lastname@example.org.