Listening to you...
The ‘Listening to you’ programme ensures that the feedback patients give us is heard and that the Trust and its departments are listening.
The patient experience team is producing a series of ‘you said we did’ posters, for every area in the Trust, on an on-going basis. We want to feedback to patients, visitors and staff that we are listening and highlight the improvements that we have made.
You can view and download the 'You said we did...' posters for both University Hospital Lewisham (UHL) and Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) below.
These outline initiatives such as volunteers delivering copies of Metro newspapers to the wards so patients can catch up on the days news, helping patients to socialise more at meal times and more activities generally on the wards, special flow co-ordinators to help with the discharge process, the interactive flooring in the play room and posters featuring key staff members so they are easily recognisable to everyone.
'You Said, we did...' posters
- AMU ward pack for patient information (pdf 434KB)
- Antenatal - more toys for children to play with while they wait (pdf 577KB)
- Aspen ward - new table so patients can socialise at mealtimes (pdf 646KB)
- Cedar ward - flow co-ordinators improving the discharge process (pdf 494KB)
- Children services - new signs to keep people updated on delays (pdf 678KB)
- Children services - interactive iPads for children waiting in ED (pdf 523KB)
- Children's outpatients - new interactive equpiment and games (pdf 704KB)
- Community nursing leg ulcer service - changes to appointments system (pdf 396KB)
- Cystic fibrosis clinic UHL - texts for appointment reminders and delays (pdf 648KB)
- Early pregnancy assessment UHL - new support group (pdf 490KB)
- Eldery care wards - Purrrfect pets to help people relax (pdf 402KB)
- Eldery care wards - volunteers helping patients to fill in information (pdf 403KB)
- Elm Ward - new lunch clubs so patients can socialise more (pdf 691KB)
- Gynaecology - 'virtual clinics' for follow ups over the phone (pdf 469KB)
- Health visiting - Saturday clinics and some home visits (pdf 379KB)
- Juniper ward - flow co-ordinators improving the discharge process (pdf 494KB)
- Larch ward - flow co-ordinators improving the discharge process (pdf 493KB)
- Linden ward - Larch ward - flow co-ordinators improving the discharge process (pdf 494KB)
- NICU (QEH) - decorating and new equipment for the parents room (pdf 544KB)
- NICU (QEH) - new sofa for the parents lounge (pdf 519KB)
- NICU (UHL) - volunteers with experience of having children as patients (pdf 516KB)
- Oak ward - more activities for patients (pdf 663KB)
- QEH Site - new designated recycling areas (pdf 442KB)
- UCC - posters reminding people to be considerate on mobile phones (pdf 418KB)
- Vascular lab (UHL Suite 4) - volunteers to help patients between clinics (pdf 691KB)
- Ward 16 (QEH) - a TV has kindly been donated for the day room (pdf 451KB)
- Ward 18 (QEH) - new quieter bins (pdf 460KB)
- Ward 21 (QEH) - more activities including books, games, TV (pdf 525KB)