Listening to you...
The ‘Listening to you’ programme ensures that the feedback patients give us is heard and that the Trust and its departments are listening.
The patient experience team is producing a series of ‘you said we did’ posters, for every area in the Trust, on an on-going basis. We want to feedback to patients, visitors and staff that we are listening and highlight the improvements that we have made.
You can view and download the 'You said we did...' posters for both University Hospital Lewisham (UHL) and Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) below.
These outline initiatives such as volunteers delivering copies of Metro newspapers to the wards so patients can catch up on the days news, activity boxes and trolleys on the wards, the interactive flooring in the play room and posters featuring key staff members so they are easily recognisable to everyone.
'You Said, we did...' posters
- Alder Ward, Metro delivery (pdf 717KB)
- Aspen Ward, Metro delivery (pdf 717KB)
- Birth Centre QEH, key staff posters (pdf 544KB)
- Birth Centre UHL, key staff posters (pdf 544KB)
- Clinical Decision Unit (CDU) QEH, personal care packs (pdf 729KB)
- Coronary Care Unit, Metro delivery (pdf 721KB)
- Cedar Ward, lights (pdf 525KB)
- Cherry Ward, Metro delivery (pdf 718KB)
- Chestnut Ward, entertainment for patients (pdf 355KB)
- Emergency Department QEH + UHL, care pack (pdf 729KB)
- Juniper Ward, purple 'C' for communication (pdf 495KB)
- Labour Ward QEH + UHL, key staff posters (pdf 543KB)
- Larch Ward, surgical bed policy (pdf 374KB)
- Laurel Ward, Metro delivery (pdf 717KB)
- Linden Ward, Metro delivery (pdf 583KB)
- Mulberry Ward, Metro delivery (pdf 718KB)
- Oak Ward, acitivity boxes for patients (pdf 517KB)
- Post Natal Ward QEH + UHL, key staff posters (pdf 545KB)
- Sapphire Ward, acitivity box (pdf 521KB)
- Tiger Ward, interactive play room floor (pdf 845KB)
- Tiger Ward kitchen (pdf 533KB)
- Ward 1, positive feedback and compliments board (pdf 464KB)
- Ward 12, special diet requirement (pdf 532KB)
- Ward-14, acitivity box (pdf 516KB)
- Ward 15, info leaflet for admissions to the ward (pdf 483KB)
- Ward 16, Metro delivery (pdf 715KB)
- Ward 3, day room with garden access (pdf 565KB)
- Ward 17, red tray policy to provide meal time assistance (pdf 563KB)