HIV services at University Hospital Lewisham
The Alexis Clinic is University Hospital Lewisham's centre for treating outpatients and inpatients with HIV in a confidential, comprehensive and patient-centred manner.
020 3192 6752
|Give your feedback >>|
What services does the department provide?
The department provides a wide range of services for adults aged 16 and over including:
- Management and treatment of HIV and opportunistic infections led by a specialist consultant and clinical nurse specialists
- Specialist HIV/TB clinics
- Specialist pharmaceutical advice, medicines information and therapeutic drug monitoring. Confidential prescription dispensing, adherence support and HIV homecare delivery scheme
- Specialist nutritional advice from specialist dietitians
- Specialist antenatal care and specialist midwife led clinics
- Sexual health and contraception services for registered patients
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am–5pm Wednesdays 1pm–5pm.
How can you get a referral?
You can refer yourself to this service by emailing Lh.firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3192 6752.
You can also get a referral from any healthcare professional.