HIV services at University Hospital Lewisham
Due to the coronavirus outbreak we will not be running our usual service, please call 020 3192 6752 to get the latest information.
The Alexis Clinic is University Hospital Lewisham's centre for treating outpatients and inpatients with HIV in a confidential, comprehensive and patient-centred manner.
020 3192 6752
|Give your feedback >>|
What services does the department provide?
The department provides a wide range of services for adults aged 16 and over including:
- Management and treatment of HIV and opportunistic infections led by a specialist consultant and clinical nurse specialists
- Specialist HIV/TB clinics
- Specialist pharmaceutical advice, medicines information and therapeutic drug monitoring. Confidential prescription dispensing, adherence support and HIV homecare delivery scheme
- Specialist nutritional advice from specialist dietitians
- Specialist antenatal care and specialist midwife led clinics
- Sexual health and contraception services for registered patients
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am–5pm Wednesdays 1pm–5pm.
How can you get a referral?
You can refer yourself to this service by emailing Lh.email@example.com or calling 020 3192 6752.
You can also get a referral from any healthcare professional.