Dermatology services in Lewisham
The department treats patients with acute and chronic skin conditions.
T: 020 8333 3244
Who is the service for?
Adults and children with acute and chronic skin conditions.
What services are provided?
- Routine and urgent reviews of dermatology cases
- Management and treatment of skin cancer
- Dermatology daycare unit for adults and children with chronic diseases including severe eczema and psoriasis.
- Weekly paediatric dermatology clinic. This includes nurse-led demonstrations of treatment applications and patient education sessions
- Dermatology skin surgery including excision biopsies, curettages and shave excisions
- Complex facial tumour surgery
- Weekly nurse led acne clinic
- Cosmetic camouflage